Thursday, August 23, 2012

A good Camera lens or A good photo editor ??


Recently I was listening to the conversation between my colleagues at office.
Photography by Sanketh Gurushankar Reddy 

Colleague X: Camera Lenses are very costly. My husband wants to buy them. He loves photography.

Colleague Y:  Oh!  Different lenses?  I thought only 1 standard type of lens is there :D

Colleague Z:  No Sir. Awesome lenses are there in the market.  Photography is amazing.

After listening to this I was thinking “Why spend thousands on lenses ? Instead we can install a good photo editor right :D” . I don’t wanted to express this thought in front of them as the majority supports photography ;)

I don’t have much knowledge about photography. Still I feel my thought is a good one. What say ?

No comments:

Post a Comment