Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Interests constantly fluctuating



Dance India Dance on Zee TV, Me watching it without even blinking my eyes. Suddenly I said Dad;I will
Painted by Shilpa Chandrappa
join Dance class again. As soon as I said, my Dad started laughing :D My Mom also started laughing. :D

Dad replied- You said you will join Singing classes, swimming classes, painting classes, share market classes, yoga classes and now Dance :D

Yes I completely agree with my Dad :)

Whenever I see/read something great about someone achieving great things I feel even I should do something great. But this enthusiasm will not last for very long. I like to do those things but not passionate about them.

When one gets passion towards something it leads to great achievements :)

No comments:

Post a Comment