Monday, July 15, 2013

No Conclusion! Just a thought…

Yesterday there was a get together in my home. We were having lunch and Kannadada Kotyadipathi[kaun banega crorepati] program was running on TV. Everyone was busy chatting + enjoying food, but I was seeing the VT [Video tape about contestant] of the contestant. A silence emerged and people started answering for the questions displayed on TV.  Anchor started chatting with contestant and at some point of time contestant said “My wife is my life”.

For this statement a comment came from a person who had gathered at my home saying “Just because camera is there he is telling “My wife is life…etc.” In reality who knows what is truth. “

For that I replied saying papa he is. He is physically challenged. I saw his VT. I guess he means it.

For my statement a comment came from a person saying “Oh that’s why he is saying wife is life and all. Because she will do everything to him know. If he was fine this statement would not have come.”

I was speechless for a moment. I did not know what to respond back. I kept myself out of this topic.

Photography by Sanketh Gurushankar Reddy 
Just imagine due to some bad time if something happens and you turn out to be a physically challenged.

Is it your weakness that you need a person?
Is it REAL love that you need a person?
Is it selfishness that you need a person?
Is it pain that you need a person to share your sadness?

Life gets changed in a second. Hell lot of sadness... Hate Sympathy at that moment... Still feel like getting some help…  It is a stage to conclude whether to live or die… It’s really painful for any individual to undergo this kind of situation.

A part of the soul says don’t be a burden on anybody. Why should one suffer because of me? Another part of the soul says how I can live alone, I need a person.  It’s a fight between split souls. It’s a point where no conclusion can be drawn.

Do you have an opinion on it?

If I ask the above question myself, I feel it is always better to get courage and fight alone in such situations. It is easy to say. But…………………….. That’s all I can say.

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes, i also feel one shouldn't burden others in life but some other time looking at things around i feel one really needs a person..it all depends on situation..As you hv mentioned "It’s a point where no conclusion can be drawn."..


    $Blog Reader$

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think so much about any matter, thinking so much always end up with negative thoughts :( As you said about yourself in this profile (colourfulkites) "I feel there is nothing bad or good in this world.. Its all about individuals perspective :)". I think this sentence can conclude your blog :)

    But according to me "human being is a sanghajeevi (living for each other)" is the life. Yes everybody needs a partner but they have to have a good mutual understaing.

    ReplyDelete