Monday, July 29, 2013

Shankar Mahadevan Academy | Learn Indian Music Online

Music…. Is there anyone who doesn’t like music of their own choice? Music is a perfect friend and a powerful medicine.

When I was young my mom used to join me to some music class. But for my fate, either the music teacher used to get transferred or teacher was not regular or I was not regular. Somehow I couldn’t make it to learn. And moreover I was not interested to learn singing at that age. Plus I don’t like to learn traditional music. Each one has their own likes and dislikes. Likewise even my liking was different. I just want to learn how to sing movie songs perfectly.

A year back, I took interest in learning music. I started searching music classes. I used find out contact numbers in internet or ask friends etc. While enquiring I was asking for a class which lets to learn only movie songs. To this question of mine, the response was always negative and few people used to give philosophy too. Well I appreciate their concern though I was not convinced.

Few months back, I found there is a category called Sugama Sangeeth which is all about songs but not movie songs. Still took interest to enquire. Found Saadhana music Academy,Bangalore which offers a course on Sugama Sangeeth. For my fate I couldn’t join because of the timings.

Decided to stop music related search, and enquiries……………….

Recently one fine day I don’t know what made me do this “I opened google.com and I entered online music classes. I didn’t have any hope.” To my surprise, I saw a link which said “Shankar Mahadevan Academy | Learn Indian Music Online

I quickly clicked on the link. I was exploring the website for some time and I found a course of my choice. There was a Hindi movie songs course. I was so happy. Eureka !!!!!

Once again the quote proved “Never loose hopes”

I was little worried about this course initially. I sent my queries to the support system info@shankarmahadevanacademy.com. I thought as other support systems, this would take long time to respond back. But this support system is just awesome. They clarified all my queries quickly.

Shankar Mahadevan, this name was enough to believe in this academy, this name gave me confidence to enrol for the course.

And I did enrol and started my journey in Shankar Mahadevan Academy. I am really enjoying the music course.

The reason for writing this is mainly to let people know that there is an online music class for those who couldn’t learn music due to time constraints, place constraints etc. Don’t miss this opportunity.

To those who are interested in singing they can visit http://www.shankarmahadevanacademy.com/

                                                                                                                             ……Shilpa

3 comments:

  1. nice blog shil :) hope you're enjoying learning music :) keep posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Siri :) Yep enjoying .. Sure will keep posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was recently der at the Shankar ehsan loy concert at sanjose... they were brilliant.
    Also adding to the Shankar mahadevan academy u r talking abt, he actually gathered few ppl from tht academy n performed with them!
    I dint know it was this active! may b I should also try ;)

    ReplyDelete